Candidate shall be qualified for admission to the course by completion of 17 years of age He/ She seeks admission.
The objectives of the institution is to
1. Impart quality education by awarding Pharmacy degrees and to bring PCOP on the global map of pharmaceutical education
2. Facilitate the students to acquire adequate knowledge and skills in pharmacy
3. Help the students to understand subject content thoroughly
4. Guide the students to achieve in the field of pharmaceutics
Students can apply to D.Pharm., and B.Pharm., course with the xerox copies of the original certificates as given below. Candidate should present the List of original testimonials required at the time of seeking admission for (B.Pharm/D.Pharm):
1. Marks statement of 10th and 12th standard 2.Date of Birth Certificate
2. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
3. Conduct Certificate from the school last attended
4. Medical Certificate from a medical practitioner holding a degree not below MBBS
5. Community Certificate & Two passport size photographs(unattested, colored)
6. Income Certificate, if any issued from competent Authority
7. Migration certificate for students coming from other states.
8. If any discrepancy exists in the name in the certificates, the same should be clarified by affidavit at the time of admission. No concession for time in this regard will be entertained
The students are provided with assistance for loan and scholarship to keep them at ease to face the financial needs
All the students admitted to the Institute will be under the complete disciplinary control of the Chairman of the Institute or any other officer(s) appointed by him for the purpose and must conduct themselves in accordance with the disciplinary rules of the Institute as framed and notified by the Chairman
If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory. The candidates seeking admission will have to give an under taking that they will abide by the rules and regulations prescribed and abide by an action taken in this regard against students by the Principal. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.
The college is a Smoke Free therefore smoking and use of other tobacco products and other substance are strictly prohibited.